Monday 18 August 2014

depression day..

once in a month,I SURE FELT depressed.
everything sure think of negatively.nothing positive.
but after some time,there may be some thing change my mindset.

for eg today,when I SCROLLED fb and look at news feed,suddenly saw lots of background story of those photo.
first of all,after i look at secondary school photo,suddenly realised my distance to best fren in secondary fren become further and further away.
felt like no more closer feeling to talk to her.so sad to say,hav to build a wall between us,it is not a good feeling to say this,but i very sad that i cant break up tat wall just due to saw her reality.

do u believe in horoscope?cancer ppl is the one who not easier to believe in someone,once they trust someone,they will treat someone the best of the best.but if that someone betray their trust,cancer ppl will start to build a wall between them and get distance as far as they can slowly.

I am a cancer ppl,and so accurate for this statement so far i think.
i dunno u know or not,if u r my best fren,i will treat u as best as i can.but if u betray me,sorry that I cant trust u anymore.perhaps first time i can forgive u but cant forget ur betray.if second time still be the same,sorry to say tat,u r not my best fren again.

today,I just saw reality behind.
haiz.sad to lose one more best fren.

but nvr mind,u betray me is ok,i believe that one day u hav to ask my help again.
sounds like cruel,but it is like consequences of doing something bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment