Thursday 12 September 2013

recent singapore life....

most of my fren/family members quite curious of my recent sg working life...
well,let me wrote some small tiny tidy story here...
haha...

every weekdays,I need to take 30++ mins MRT and 10-15 mins walking distance to get to working place, which that area known as Biopolis..
let u all see see wikipedia pic..haha..



quite blur,but u might google it to see more clearer pic...

btw,did u all saw Skybridge  between company??
It's connected 1 company to one another, and I can access to those company if I want to be...
Cos those company under government agencies and they r often having lot of event...
U wont feel boring if only working in lab,cos sometime u may enjoy the event there and see lots of fresh ppl and learn new knowledge as well...

Cant denied that I saw lots of mat salleh there, some of them even leng zai and leng lui too..haha...
but honestly,they r quite talented and felt proud of working wif them too...

It's quite common to have free shuttle bus there, and today I quite lucky to take this shuttle bus,although I'm late for work too.lol..
but tell u all secretly,it's quite often that that shuttle bus left in front of my eyes, and I quite geram cos if i get there few seconds before, I can get that bus to company..XD

and today I ate lunchie wif other attachment student too.It's in 1 of restaurant of this shopping mall and food not bad..The restaurant name is The Central..
Hong Kong style and really quite big portion for it...
let u all enjoy real camera photo..lol...
Took this from my sitting position...mooncake festival soon and this's one of poster that I saw...

Bruce Lee photo in this restaurant...

My 'Yin Yang'...(combination of coffee and tea)

2 big egg yolk....lots of vege and duck meat in my meal too..seriously,that egg looks like a smiling face. :-)

food there not bad,but  a bit expensive...Next time upload more photo if I have chance to do so...
today hp almost no battery and that's y cant upload more photo le...

Btw, I need to rest le...
Next time upload more story again... ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment